Real Estate Investors
Property Leasing Services for Owner Managed Properties
Do you own an investment property in Central Texas, including Austin and need assistance with marketing the home for lease and screening applicants?
For those landlords and investors who prefer to handle the day-to-day management of their property themselves, it’s strongly recommended that you use a real estate leasing professional to manage the marketing and tenant application process. As a Certified Texas Residential Leasing Specialist, Darian Rausch will provide the following services:
- Provide you bi-annual rental market updates for each property you own, including an annual comparative market analysis to identify the value of your investment property.
- Marketing your property to the ten thousand Central Texas REALTORS® using the Multiple Listing Service as well as additional marketing through National Web sites.
- As a Keller Williams agent, your home will be marketed to the largest network of REALTORS® in the Central Texas market.
- Keep you, the landlord current on the Texas Property Code
- Professional, licensed agents to show your rental property
- Take prospective tenant calls and show the property
- Accept applications from prospects
- Thorough tenant screening, qualification, credit, and Criminal History, Homeland Security background check, employment verification, and rental history.
- Collection of appropriate deposits and first month’s rent
- Strong comprehensive lease and addenda are drawn with copies provided to all parties.
- Perform Move In inspection
- Forward the lease, Move-In photos, and the security deposit to you.
Darian Rausch, REALTOR® with Keller Williams Realty, specializes in property leasing in Central Texas. To better assist his clients, Darian has completed the following courses in property management and leasing:
- Property Management 1
- Real Estate Investments
- The Power of 1031 Exchanges
- Commercial Leasing 101
- Commercial Leasing Contracts 101
- Statutory Acts & Contingency Planning
- Residential Evictions
- Tenant and Owner Relations
- TAR Residential Property Management Agreement
- Property Maintenance and Habitability
We're Ready to Work With You
Are you ready to get started? Complete the contact form below and a member of our team will contact you to get started.
Thank you for the email, we'll get back to you shortly