Not Quite Ready To Buy A Home?
You may qualify for the Lease with the Right to Purchase program powered Home Partners of America. This program is intended to provide qualified individuals who are not ready to buy today with a clear path to homeownership in the near future.
Making Homeownership a Reality for More People
Rich Patterson, is certified to work with qualified candidates to take advantage of this unique program. With his help, you can find a home in a community you want to live in and lease the property for up to 3 years. You have the right to purchase the home or have the option of walking away without penalty at the end of your lease. The program gives you the opportunity to realize the dream of owning your home… “try before you buy”.
The process is simple and transparent and Rich can walk you through the process, step by step.
- The client(s) applies for approval.
- The clients(s) selects Rich Patterson as their Realtor to guide them
- Rich, works with the clients to locate a qualified home and the client(s) leases from Home Partners.
- The client(s) has the right to purchase the home anytime throughout the term of their lease.
Lease it. Love it? Buy it!
This is a great way to get into a home. Whether you need a little extra time to build up your credit, or perhaps you’re relocating to the area and need to rent, but later decide you want to purchase the home, this is an awesome opportunity!
- Sign A Lease (with the Right to Purchase)
- Financial Commitment Limited to 1 year
- Security Deposit Required
- Rental Rate Certainty (3 Years)
- Transparency – With the Right to Purchase
- Home Partners of America is your landlord
- Pick from many qualified homes on the resale market.
Contact Rich Patterson today to learn more about this opportunity and start your application today.
Home Partners Lease Purchase Program is offered and administered by Home Partners of America, Inc. Resident and property must meet eligibility criteria, which is subject to change. Home Partners is not affiliated with any real estate professional. Resident must qualify for a mortgage from a third party lender or pay the purchase price in cash to exercise the right to purchase a home. Home Partners is not a mortgage company, does not provide financing for a resident to purchase a home, and cannot guarantee that a resident will be able to obtain a mortgage loan. ©2019 Home Partners of America, Inc. All rights reserved. HOME PARTNERS and the Home Partners of America, Inc. logo and A NEW PATH TO HOMEOWNERSHIP are Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. and owned by Home Partners of America, Inc.