Urban Living in the Suburbs… Lakeline Center
By Darian Rausch, REALTOR®
It was a rainy day when I previewed this property, but Susan Sullivan and Kindall Mitchell were awesome when hosted my group on March 13th. This new community in the NW Austin suburbs has so much to offer! I was super impressed with the models and if I didn’t have four dogs I would serioulsy consider this property to call home because of it’s fantastic location to major roadways and the CapMetro Rail. If you worked in Downtown Austin, but wanted to live in the suburbs, this, in my opinion, would be an excellent option for you to consider.
Community Profile: Lakeline Center
Builder: CalAtlantic Homes
Townhomes from $260,990
- Various Floor Plans
- 3 – 4 Beds
- 2 Garages
- 2.5 – 3 Baths
- 1,611 – 1,912 Sq Ft
- Located inside the acclaimed Round Rock ISD and only minutes from Concordia University and Austin Community College’s Cypress Creek Campus
- Located in a prime location close to major highways, retail, entertainment, employment and sporting venues
- Lakeline center is a gated community featuring crafted four, five and six-plex townhomes with attached garages, and eye-catching exteriors
- CapMetro Train Access literally across the street from this beautiful complex.
Located in the dynamic growth corridor of northwest Austin, Lakeline Center is CalAtlantic’s newest premier and gated community of thoughtfully designed townhomes. This prime location is just off highways 183 and 45 and is minutes from major retail, entertainment, employment and sporting venues. It’s also within walking distance to Capital Metro Rail’s Lakeline Station, offering an easy and hands free commute to the Domain, a retail mecca with over 100 upscale retail shops and restaurants, and beyond to Downtown Austin for work, play or a night on the town.
Model Home Location:
13800 Lyndhurst, Building 12, Austin, TX 78717
Schools: Round Rock ISD
- Purple Sage Elementary
- Noel Grisham Middle School
- McNeil High School